Outasite – land lease community magazine
The Tenants' Union has just published Outasite – our annual printed publication for land lease communities! It has been delivered to mailboxes in communities all over NSW. You can click here to download a pdf.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Review overview
- Reckless retaliation?
- Community by definition
- Damage, loss and abandonment
- Unstable ground
- Local government complications
- An independent voice
- Interference with sale of home
- Age restriction rule allowed
- Retirement upheaval update
- David vs Goliath
- Palm Lake Resort appeal dismissed
We hope you enjoy the read. If you’d like to subscribe, please contact us. And remember to also subscribe to our regular email newsletter Outasite Lite.
You can also see past issues of Outasite and Outasite Lite in the archive.