Outasite - land lease community magazine
The Tenants' Union has just published issue 8 of Outasite – our print publication for land lease communities! It has been delivered to mailboxes in communities all over NSW. You can click here to download a pdf.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Devastating impact of the floods in the Tweed Chinderah Area
- Fixed method site fee increases becoming the trend
- Fair Market Value – A win in one case and an anomaly uncovered in another
- The non-compliant mediation form
- Residents battle for clean water
- Emergency services vehicle access
- Wills and Probate
- Quick updates – KNV Appeal and 5 year Review of the Residential Land Lease Communities Act
- Working with resident advocates
- Rebecca Bryant – Advocate from VERTO, south-western NSW TAAS
- Reflecting on 21 years of advocacy for renters and land lease community residents – Julie Lee
We hope you enjoy the read. If you’d like to subscribe, please contact us. And remember to also subscribe to our email newsletter Outasite Lite.
You can also see past issues of Outasite and Outasite Lite in the archive.