Tenants' Union Annual Report 2018-2019
Published on 25/11/2019
It's been another year of great results for the Tenants' Union of NSW.
- 1 million sessions on tenants.org.au for critical renting information
- 3,934 people helped with their renting issues
- 1,500 workers trained in Residential Tenancy law
- $80,000 recovered for 93 parks residents overcharged for electricity
- We got 'no grounds' evictions on the political and media agenda, and built support for changes to make renting laws fairer.