The Tenants' Union of NSW works with and for residential park residents in the following ways:
- We undertake law reform activities to protect the rights of park residents and improve consumer protection.
- We convene the NSW Residential Parks Forum which brings together lawyers, tenant advocates and resident representatives to share information and discuss residential park related matters.
- We provide training on residential parks law for Tenant Advocates.
- We provide legal advice, research and resources to Tenant Advocates.
- We publish The Noticeboard (thenoticeboard.org.au), a website for park residents.
- We provide legal factsheets for park residents, covering their rights and obligations under relevant legislation. Residential park factsheets are available on our website here.
We publish two newsletters about residential park life and legal issues - Outasite and Outasite Lite (e-bulletin). The current and previous editions are available on our website here. If you would like to subscribe please fill in the form on this page. If you want to subscribe to a the paper version of Outasite, email us at contact [at] tenantsunion.org.au or call us on (02) 8117 3700.